Would you join me in generating a MILLION smiles? Let’s work together to wish “Happy Birthday” to the special people in YOUR life — the ones who make others smile each day. Together we can do it, and here’s how you can help:
1. At least 10 days before their birthday, email the following information for ONE person that month who you would like to honor on their birthday:
- a photo;
- a caption;
- and your story (20-500 words) about how your special person helps others to smile.
2. Email all of this to: TheSmileRoutine@gmail.com.
3. You must include their birthday (MM/DD), very important!
4. I will post the photo and excerpts from your story on The Smile Routine Facebook page on their birthday.
5. I will also highlight and feature full stories that I select on The Smile Routine website.
It occurred to me that “Happy Birthday” wishes make almost anyone smile. Since it is one of my goals as The Smile Routine to help bring a smile to someone’s face each and every day, I would like to partner with you to help bring a smile to your loved ones on their birthday!
You don’t have to be a poet or a famous photographer — just someone who wants to do something extra for a very special person in your life.
Perhaps sharing your story won’t get us mentioned on television, but I hope it will be enough to make your loved ones smile … and quite possibly, help others to smile, too.
Thanks for sharing a smile!